Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easy Lego Party Crafts

Wanted to share some easy Lego craft ideas from  Jackson's Lego Birthday Party.

These Printable LEGO Soap Tags  are now available in MY SHOP!


Since time was not on my side when planning for this party, I decided not to make the Lego Man soaps myself and instead ordered some from Broken Road Farm HERE. But if you want to make them yourself, you can find detailed instructions at Roots and Wings. And don't forget, you can save time and buy pre-made Lego molds here. I used the time I saved to design the dry-witted packaging that went over the heads of my target audience. But I digress.

These LEGOMAN 4x6 Printable Pictures are now available in MY SHOP!

I made these Lego frames while sitting in front of the TV one night hot gluing real Legos onto wooden frames from the craft store. My idea was to take a picture of each party goer and their lego creation and put it in the frame to give them at the end of the party. But the kids liked the Lego men I put in the frames so much, I didn't bother and just gave them the frames as-is. The kids really liked being able to put their Lego men on top of the frames. They were a hit!

Here's where you can find all of my Lego Builders Birthday Party details:
  1. Lego Builders Birthday Party Invite here 
  2. Lego Builders Birthday Party here
  3. Easy Prep Lego Food "How To's"  here.


If you're looking for more crafty Lego ideas, try some of these:

Hope these ideas might inspire you to plan a Lego Party for your kids! So fun!





15 comments:

  1. The ideas for this party just keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All those Lego items are so cool! They'd really be perfect for party give-aways.

    Buy WoW Account

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had seen this before I did a Lego themed party for my boys. Really great party favors and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a kid fantasy come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this frame! I've linked it on my blog & I'm following you :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Can't wait to see all your cool lego posts this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, I love the picture frames.
    I think I would be tempted to eat the soaps-they look like lollies :0)
    I have just linked to other Lego party ideas on my blog but missed your post.
    If you have time do you mind linking to your post using the "Add your link" button on the bottom of the post here:
    http://www.thebricklife.com/lego-birthday-party-guide-to-lego-cakes-lego-candy-more/
    I'd love to share your ideas with other Lego parents.
    Cheers
    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! These frames are gorgeous!!! I am going to attempt for my son's bday party!! Where did you get the lego pictures for inside the frames??? They are really nice!! Thankyou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to send the pics to you!.

    Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/93123685/lego-birthday-party-printable-legomen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melanie,

    Where did you get the lego pictures?are you selling them?thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They were so fun to make! I sell the pictures of the frames here:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/93123685/lego-birthday-party-printable-legomen

    and the rest of the Lego Birthday Kit is here:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/92891528/lego-birthday-party-printable-collection

    Let me know if you have any more questions!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those picture frames are awesome! I shared them on my blog today: http://www.vixenmade.com/2012/06/last-minute-fathers-day-gift-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! thank you so much for this post! I just wanted to let you know that I've featured this in my top 10 list of projects with frames. Hope you can stop by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. This really answered my downside, thank you! online gambling

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails